ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS:
By using the Website or purchasing products from the Website through any computer resource including but not limited to mobile or tablet devices, you agree that you have read and understood these Terms, various policies and signify your acceptance to be bound by them in entirety.
If you have any queries about the Terms, various policies or have any comments, suggestions or grievances on or about our Website, please mail us your query at email@example.com
Coral reserves the right to modify or update these Terms including any policy at any time without prior notice. Access to Website after any modification or revision of these Terms or any policy/policies shall also constitute your acceptance to be bound by such modified Terms or any policy/policies. If required by any Indian laws, the modified or revised Terms or any policy/policies shall be applicable to any products purchased prior to such modification or revision becoming effective.
LIMITED USAGE OF WEBSITE:
- All intellectual property rights in the Website and the proprietary rights of the Website are owned by and/or licensed toCoral. It is further clarified that the Website including Information, all other contents on the Website such as software, images, audio, videos, photographs, graphics, text, description, logos, text, program, software, database, trademarks, icons, etc., is either owned by Coral or is licensed to Coral. You shall not use any intellectual property of Coral or Coral’s licensor in any manner without prior written permission from Coral or from respective licensor.
- Coral grants you a limited, revocable and non-exclusive licence to access and make personal and non-commercial use of this Website, but not to download or modify it, or any portion of it. It is clarified that limited licence to access Website shall exclude:
i any commercial use or derivative use of this Website or its contents by you; or
ii any extraction, reproduction, duplication, downloading or copying of any whole or part of the contents of Website including product(s) their descriptions and/or prices for any purpose by you; or
iii any extraction, reproduction, duplication, downloading or copying in any manner, any Information, either in whole or in part, including account details of Coral’s employees/ customers/suppliers/designers/models for sale, resale or for the benefit of third parties by you; or
iv any reverse engineering, distribution, transfer, transmission, publication, sale, resale, display or licensing any Information available on the Website by you.
ACCESS TO WEBSITE:
Website and/or any facilities made available on the Website, in whole or partially, may not be available from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, upgrading of the Website/technology, introduction of new product(s), computer resource repairs and Website maintenance, etc.
CHANGES TO WEBSITE CONTENTS:
- Coral, its consultants, contracted parties, technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, suitability, timeliness, up-gradation and/or wholeness, of any content, graphics, images, information, software, text, audio, video, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free. While Coral uses reasonable efforts to keep the Website accessible and error free, but Coral cannot guarantee the same.
- Changes are periodically made to the Website, product(s) and to the price/information/contents of the Website. Coral and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Website, product(s) at any time without any prior intimation or any liability to anyone.
USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, SECURITY AND COMMUNICATION:
- Please ensure that the details provided to us during registration process for your user account or while placing an order as a guest are correct and complete.
- Registered users are requested to update any account information to enable us to serve you better.
- You will not provide false information about you or anyone else (including, when you are being asked on the Website to provide accurate information about your age), and you will not impersonate or appear to impersonate anyone else or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account details. You shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur through your account. Coral shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage arising as a result of your failure to maintain confidentiality of your account details, password and even comply with these Terms.
- You will ensure to exit/sign off from your account at the end of each session.
INDEMNITY AND RELEASE:
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Coral, its subsidiaries, associates, consultants, contracted parties, etc., and their respective officers, agents and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or any policy/document incorporated by reference or your violation of any laws, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party.
- You hereby expressly release Coral and/or its associates and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions of Coral’s suppliers, fashion designers, vendors, courier companies or other parties and specifically waiver any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
- Neither party will be held liable for any loss or failure to perform any obligation (other than your payment obligation where you are still receiving all or part of any products purchased under these Terms), due to events such as storms, fire, floods, earthquake, outbreak of any contagious diseases, or any other acts of God or any governmental act or industrial dispute(s), strikes, labour unrest, riots, terrorist attack, war, poor weather conditions, mechanical break-down, obstruction of any public or private road/highway,beyond any party’s reasonable control (“Force Majeure event”).
- Party affected by Force Majeure event shall as soon as reasonably possibly send a written notice to the other party of occurrence of Force Majeure event. If the Force Majeure event continues for more than 3 months from the date of placement of purchase order for any product(s), either party may cancel the purchase order immediately by giving the other party a written notice of the termination of contract.
- In case of termination of contract/purchase order due to Force Majeure event , you further agree to make payment for the product(s) so delivered prior to occurrence or during the occurrence, if any of the Force Majeure event.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURSIDICTION:
- Terms and any policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of India.
- Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any conditions of the Terms hereto, the same shall be referred to the courts in Kolkata, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES:
- The contents on the Website shall also contain information provided by Coral’s suppliers, fashion designers, vendors or other parties whose merchandise Coral invites you to purchase. Generally Coral tries to verify the information coming from its suppliers, vendors, fashion designers, etc. before publishing it on the Website. However on certain occasions, Coral may have to take such information on face value and publish it without any further verification. Thus if any of the material is found to be objectionable or is found to have violated any intellectual property rights, the responsibility of this would be with Coral’s suppliers, vendors, fashion designers, etc. who provide Coral with information as well as merchandise.
- Coral respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In particular, if you are an intellectual property owner and believe that any content on the Website infringes upon your intellectual property rights, you may submit a notification of the same to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coral requests you to abstain from providing wrong, invalid or fictitious e-mail address and thereby cause Coral send invitations to wrong recipients. You agree to indemnify Coral for any harassment claim made against Coral due to such wrong, invalid or fictitious e-mail addresses provided by you. In addition to the Terms and various policies, Coral reserves to set out separate terms and conditions for any gift vouchers, offers or discounts offered by Coral on any of its product(s).
- In case of a conflict in the Terms, the decision of Coral shall be final and concluding, and you irrevocably withdraw your right to make any claim or demur on this ground.
- The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer resource or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
- In case of any grievances with respect to the Website or any contents of the Website please contact us by sending e-mail to email@example.com